On Campus: Workshops
We have been providing a programme of careers workshops to students "on campus" for more than a decade, giving us a wealth of experience of what works and what doesn’t.
We currently offer workshops on:
- How to take charge of your career (with access to our online Maximiser course)
- Networking - how to access the hidden jobs market
- The changing hiring market - how to use social media and virtual networking to get hired
- How to get a job in consulting; including an overview of the market
- How to a job in finance; including an overview of the market
- How to do well at assessment centres
- The Case Study Interview - get an insider's advice and tips
- What recruiters want - how to excel at interviews
- How to improve your vocal impact (especially if english is your second language)
- Salary negotiation - how to get the best deal
- Masterclass on how to really make LinkedIn work for you; get found for jobs, make connections and raise your profile
- How to create a CV to get you in the interview pile
Our presenters are hand-picked for their expertise and their ability to engage students. As a result our workshops consistently achieve average feedback scores of "4+ out of 5".
Sessions can be tailored for MBA or Masters students, depending on your requirements.
Any slides or handouts used in the workshop will be available to students for the remainder of the academic year via your dedicated Business School page on our website.
We are constantly developing our range of workshops in response to the changing hiring markets and student needs. If there is a topic not listed above that would be useful for your students, please get in touch - we'd love to help.
We gather individual feedback from participants via feedback forms completed at the end of every session. This feedback is then made available to you and shared with the presenter. If you would prefer us to use a different method to collect feedback, we will of course be happy to do that.
We charge a fixed fee for workshop delivery. The fee includes all design costs and is charged on a half-day or full-day rate, depending on your requirements. Reasonable travel and subsistence costs are charged in addition to the fixed fee.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.