Are you just a little bit bossy?
Do you like?
- Designing processes to make them more efficient
- Being uber-organized, with no loose ends and with everyone knowing what is going on
- Interested, knowledgeable and eager to learn about technology such as webinars, social media, databases, spreadsheets
- A total detail person
- A quick learner and a self starter who can work remotely by themselves
- Proactive in asking for work if you aren’t busy
- Friendly, professional and efficient when dealing with clients
- One of life’s doers
- Polite but firm
- Living in or around the Harrogate area so you can regularly meet up with the rest of the team
Sound like you? Excellent, then we need to talk.
We need someone to help us organize our business so we can concentrate on what we do best.
Career Farm is a young career services company with plans to help more people manage their career proactively. Our clients are prestigious business schools in the UK and Europe, with our team working remotely. High levels of clear communication are required as well as experience of a similar role.
We anticipate working closely with you in the first few months but then most of the work will be done remotely, apart from regular meetings in Harrogate. Ideally we would like someone 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday (i.e. 25 hrs per week). Statutory holiday. Salary negotiable for the right person. If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected]