Are you looking for a part-time (maybe term-time) technology savvy administrator role, based from home?
We are an online career development company ready to go through our next phase of growth. We are a virtual business, with our team all working remotely.
In a nut-shell, we need a ‘detail person’ to help us organize our business so we can concentrate on what we do best.
Do you like?
· Technology – actually, you are a bit of a nerd?
· Designing processes to make them more efficient and keeping databases up to date
· Being uber-organized, with no loose ends and with everyone knowing what's going on
· Databases, webinars, wordpress and Adobe photoshop*
· A quick learner and self starter who can work remotely by themselves
· Proactive in asking for work if you aren’t busy
· Friendly, professional and efficient when dealing with clients
· One of life’s doers
· Polite but firm
Ideally we would like someone living in or around the York/Leeds/Harrogate area so you can regularly meet up with the rest of the team, particularly the founders, a wife and husband team - Jane who deals everything to do with career coaching and content and Colin who heads up the product management and technical team.
If you are interested please email [email protected] with your CV, say why you think you would be suited to the role, what technology you are familiar with and your current salary.
Application deadline: Friday 1st December 2017, 5pm.