We would like to invite you to become a member of the Next Step Career Support Programme.
Next Step will help you on the path to achieve your career ambitions following graduation.
Your business school has provided you with free access.
If you are working, job searching or taking a break, please let Linda know what you are doing and how you would like to receive support from the Next Step initiative.
What can Linda help you with?
- Understanding what you have to offer and what you want
- Planning your career strategy
- Support with Job hunting, to see if there is anything more you could be doing
- Support in the Application Process (CV, Cover Letters) Interview preparation and practice – to get supportive feedback on what you do well and where you could improve
- Help with preparing for Assessment Centres
- Guidance on how to network effectively
- Advice on how to maximize your LinkedIn profile
How can you be supported?
- Via Email
- In person
It is a busy time for everyone whether you have started a new role or you are in the recruitment process, researching and/or actively networking so don’t forget if you have any questions contact Linda.
If you have an update, do let her know as your Business School wants to support and celebrate with you.
For more useful information and access to Career Farm’s blog packed with great information go to http://www.thecareerfarm.com